Hier erfährst du, wie du aus einer Gurke ein essbares Krokodil herstellen kannst.
Das Gurken-Krokodil passt z.B. zu:
-Einem Dschungel Programm / Fest
-Zur Geschichte von Josef in Ägypten (Nil Krokodil)
- Paring knife
- Cutting board
- Cherry tomatoes
- Mozzarella balls
- possibly grapes
- possibly pickles
- possibly hard cheese
- Tray or napkin
- Wash fruits and vegetables
- Cut out a wedge on one side of the cucumber with the knife (for the mouth)
- Cut the teeth with the paring knife in the mouth
- Put the fruits and vegetables on the toothpicks and then put them in the crocodile
- If you want, you can also cut hard cheese into cubes and put them on top
- Put two dark grapes (or cherry tomatoes) each on a toothpick and put them as eyes on the crocodile. Break off any protruding residue from the toothpick if necessary.
- Place the crocodile on a tray or directly on the table on a napkin.
- At best, put pickles on the crocodile as legs
- Photos: Jungschar Henggart